Website development is a term used to describe a range of services from online applications, ecommerce applications, web applications, and information websites. Web development has two areas;front-end (Design of the site, html code, etc) and back-end development (features like shopping carts, content management, post code lookup, database search and other technical features).
There are many things we can create using our web development skills. These include:
- Bespoke Content Management Systems.
- E-commerce functionality for your online shop.
- Forums to help you engage with customers.
- Online Chat to communicate with your customers.
- Online booking systems.
- Recruitment websites allow people to upload their information.
- Any other function that involves user input.
East Anglia Design, Website Development and You.
If you have a website development project that you want to get off the gound then we are the company for you. We can offer you the following:
- Advice and support on the best way to structure your project so that you get the most out of your website.
- Bespoke programming – we do not use any templates and so will create your web application specifically for you from scratch.
- No limitations on what we can do. If you can think of something then we can do it and help you make it a success.
- No job is too big or too small for our experienced web development team.
Currently our team focuses on the development and enhancement of custom websites and applications built using the following languages and technologies:
We pride ourselves on having the required skillsets to develop almost any variety of web design project. From basic “brochure” website’s and advanced online stores to social networking sites to e-learning website’s, we have the knowledge and experience to deliver website’s that both last and engage. See our previous clients testimonials for their satisfaction.Contact Us to get your project off the ground